Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Thursday, May 14, 2015

♥ Monthly Subscription on Japanese Candy ♥


Hello~ This blog post is going to be about a surprise box of Japanese candy. My boyfriend signed me up for a subscription without me knowing, so I got really surprised when I got a big box in the mail full of Japanese candy. This is the second box I have gotten. I was meaning to write a post like this for the other one as well, but I figured it was a bit too late to make a post about the February box! But my boyfriend bought a subscription from Freedom Japanese Market, you can check them out here!


Totoro photobombed my photo~ The box was so full of candy that it was bending!





 1. Scone Triple Cheese ~ スコーン チーズ味 This snack tasted a lot like cheese doodles, but it was a lot sweeter.

2. Youkai Watch Rice Puffs ~ 妖怪ウォッチ These are small salty puffy rings with a hint of onion. They where light and nice. The box contained a little sticker with one of the youkai watch characters on it, I got おこ武者. 

3. Kaju Strawberry Gummy ~ 果汁This gummy candy was this months bonus candy, and it is AMAZING! I think this is one of the best gummy candies I ever had! The strawberry flavor was so good, and the gummy was fresh and soft! I loved this candy, my favorite in this box.

4. Umaibo Chocolate ~ い棒チョコレート This chocolate reminded me of my favorite chocolate! It was a crispy tube coated with chocolate. I thing the tube was made out of corn, and it was really sweet and yummy!

5. Yaki no Sato ~の.. A salty little biscuit made of 100% Japanese moshi rice.

6. Strawberry Caplico ~ カプリコ い♥ I've had caplico many times before, and it's a snack that I really like! It's strawberry chocolate inside an ice cream cone, so it looks like an ice cream. And the strawberry chocolate is really good! 

7. Fujiya Lollipops ~ ポップ♥ I got two lollipops in different flavors, the first one was orange which tasted really good! And the other one is grape. Grape is not a common flavor in my country when it comes to candy. I have tasted it before, and the flavor was a bit strange to me, but it was good. These lollipops where flat, which I like more than round ones! 

8. Umaibo Premium ~ い棒プレミアム I liked this a lot more than I expected. It's a soft tube with a sweet cheese taste. The tube tasted a bit like corn as well, so I guess it's a corn tube with cheese flavor, it was really sweet and nice.

9. Puchi Chocolate Biscuit ~ チョコ These are tiny biscuits with chocolate on top, the biscuit itself was a bit dry, but with the chocolate it tasted good. The biscuit tasted like ordenary biscuits, but with a hint of salt.

10. Kitkat Baked Cheesecake ~ キットカット 焼いておいしいチーズケーキ味 So theres two ways to eat this, you can eat it as it is, or you can melt it in the microwave. Since I got two I tried to microwave one, and eat the other one as it was. Japanese cheesecake not the same as the cheesecake we are used to, so this chocolate doesn't taste like regular cheesecake to me. The one I melted in the microwave was really good and tasted a lot like cheese, but not as much Japanese cheesecake. The one I ate as it was tasted the same as the melted one, a strong and nice flavour.

11. One Piece Gum ~ ワンピースガム♥ I don't really like gum, so since I got two I gave one of them to my little brother and he loved it. And the other one I had myself, the gum had a nice hint of grape flavor, it was actually really good.

12. Ramune gummy ~ ラムネ I love ramune, and gummy, so I had high hopes for this gummy. It tasted like the original flavor ramune, and it kinda melted in my mouth, and it was not too sweet! (If you don't know what ramune is, it's a popular soda from Japan, and it comes in lots of different flavors)


All in all.. I had so much fun with this post and tasting all the candy!♥ When I get candy that I can't find in my local store, (mostly Japanese snacks) I don't want to eat it, I just keep saving it until it expires ; ;

Leave a comment and let me know if you want a post like this next month! 
Thank you for reading!

16 comments:

  1. I love these kind of subscription boxes! Everything looks so delicious <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, thank you for the review!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love japanese snacks!! the calpico ice cream cone is probably one of my favorites. it somehow manages to taste like an actual ice cream yet not. soo good! the chocolate one is even better imo.

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's two different chocolate types, or more, but I like the regular chocolate best myself!

      Delete
  4. So much candy! ♡-♡ I think the strawberry gummy looks the best :> I always find subscription boxes review very interesting

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry gummies was my favorite from this box♡ That's great because I'm already working on my next subscription box post c:

      Delete
  5. they look yummy! i will give them a shot too thanks to you

    scandybar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it so much you want to try it yourself! c:

      Delete
  6. I've had a few different Caplico flavors too, they're surprisingly good! I think I've had the green tea and the one with the panda on it.
    I love Japanese and Asian candies! Some are soooo good! Thailand has a lot of yummy snacks and candies too! >w< Half the reason I go there is for all the good stuff that you can eat lol.

    The Ramune gummy candies sound interesting! I actually haven't had the normal Ramune flavor yet (I've heard from friends that it tastes the same as "sockerdricka" that we have in Sweden, literally "sugar drink") but I've had at least melon, banana and lemon flavored Ramune. Gotta taste 'em all! x)

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent had the green tea one, I have to try it when I go to tokyo this summer! The normal ramune dousen't taste like sockerdricka at all, (We have a house in Sweeden so I have tried it) I think the originale ramune is one of the best ones! c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Custom CBD Gummies Boxes

    ReplyDelete