Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tokyo Beauty Haul ♡


I came back from Tokyo, Japan, a ccouple of days ago. I had an amazing time, and will blog about that later. But first I want to share some of the things that I got in separate posts. So I'm starting with sharing all the beauty stuff I picked out in Tokyo.
 Here are the lashes I got. The one in the middle is lashes from the brand Dolly Wink, they are a bit more expensive, but I've always wanted a pair, and the price wasn't that bad for two pair so I got myself a pair to se if I like them. And the rest of the lashes are from daiso so they where only a ¥100 each. I use lashes every day so 7 pairs of lashes isn't really that much I think. But I'm excited to see how much I like them and if they are worth to keep buying.


 I also got some masks for my face, because my skin is really dry and I like using them in the winter. But I went by Etude House, which is a Korean brand, and picked up pear and a bamboo masks, because them seemed interesting. And they where only ¥150 each. The Yellow package in the bottom is also from Etude House, and it's a 2 pack of nose strips ans a sample of a serum. They also gave me two more free samples of an emulsion, which I don't really know what is. And I pickes up a snake venom mask and a strawberry milk mask from a drug store called Ainz & Tulpe, because they seemed interesting


I got a black head face mask from daiso as well, it was as everything else there only ¥100, so I wanted to give it a try. The sunscreen is from Etude House, it is SPF50, and you can spray it on top of your make-up and you don't have to rub it in! And I got a Sailor Moon eyeliner, I got it in a store cooperating with sailor moon on a beauty line for the series 20th anniversary! This one was a bit more expensive because I wanted it with the moon stick top. But if you don't care about that you can get it cheaper without the top all around Tokyo. The black pen thing is a eye shadow stick form Etude House, and it is in a champange color. To the top right is a pair of grey lenses I picked up kind of impulsive because I liked the design, but realized when I got back to the hotel that they where only 14.5mm in diameter, which is really small, I prefer 15mm - 16mm. And just a light blue nail polish from Etude House and a Perfume stick from Lush. You can only get the perfume stick in Japan. It smells fresh and nice so I picked it up.


 I got a traveling kit from Etude House for free because I spent more than ¥2000 there. And some q-tips with a more edgy end which are great to clean up your make-up if I make a misstake. I picked up the spray container from daiso before I got the free set from Etude House, so I don't really need it, but it's nice to have a spare one. And last I got a container where I put my liquid make-up remover in, and you just lay a cotton pad on the top and press down and it has a pump that sprays the cotton pad wet without spilling or anything. It's really clever and it is much easier to get make-up remover on the cotton pad that way!

 

And last but not least I picked up two bath bombs. The Sailor Moon one is from the same store I got the eyeligner from, and the blue one is from Lush. I can get Lush stuff here in Norway, but it was a lot cheaper in Japan so I picked up one. 
So that was it for my beauty haul. It is kinda hard to buy cosmetics in Japan because I don't understand what most of the products are for. So it's best to do some reaserch on what the different type of products are for and find out what to look for before you go shopping. I think I will do so next time. But I'm happy with what I got, and I'm looking forward to try it all! Thank you so much for reading, and stay tuned for more hauls and other posts about Tokyo!♡



16 comments:

  1. Your haul looks fabulous *O* I love everything you got, please do a review on them if you have time!
    Trinity Styles Review @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe I will review some of it~ c:

      Delete
  2. All the things in your haul look so nice! I have the black head mask from Daiso as well and it really love it ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! c: I'm glad to hear that you like it that much, can't wait to try it myself! ^ ^

      Delete
  3. Wow so many lovely items! I really want to buy some things from Etude House... Let me know what the face masks are like! I have really dry skin as well, and it's really sensitive ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ I don't think I'm going to use them any time soon, I don't want to use them until I need them, but maybe I'll do a review on them later~ n.n

      Delete
  4. Wah such a licky girl!
    I like your products, more Sailor Moon stuff *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's what I call a beauty haul... everything looks so amazing! I'm quite interested how the stuff from Etude House is, do you plan on doing a review on that? c:

    xxx ♥ Sugarmew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ♡ You're not the first one asking so I think I'll do a review on the etude house stuff I got in the near future! c:

      Delete
  6. AHH everything you got in Japan looks amazing <3 I love all of those lashes *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you remember the name of the store where you purchase the Sailor Moon products? I have found the eyeliner in most stores here in Japan, but I have not been able to find the bath bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at It's Demo, in Shibuya, they are the one having the Sailor moon collection! c:

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much! Found it and love everything else in the store as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help! Yeah they had a lot of nice things there!

      Delete