Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Japan 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print 15661744843_3a1bc3bb4e_o Print

Monday, July 25, 2016

Tokyo Diary Day 9 ♡ 東京

Hi! I'm sorry these posts haven't been regular, but here is my 9th day in Tokyo ♡ If you haven't read about the other days yet, you can find them all here!

We went straight to Sunshine city in Ikebukuro (池袋) to go to the Pokémon center. We had so much fun there and got so much cute stuff. I also got a super cute Gengar plush, he is one of my favorite Pokémon.


 We also found this really cute manga-themed purikura (プリクラ)

When we were done at Sunshine city we went to Asakusa (浅草),we went through all the stores on the way to the shrine, I also got an amazing sakura flavored ice cream, I think it was the best ice cream I have ever had. If you go to Asakusa you should really try it ♡



We finally ended up at Sensōji Shrine (浅草寺) and it was really pretty.

After the shrine we went to the Tokyo Skytree Town and looked around until it got dark, then we went up the Skytree. You can go even higher up, but it cost more, and the view was unreal, we could see all the way to Tokyo tower and even further. Lastly we enjoyed a Japanese cheesecake with strawberry sauce.

Then we went down to the Skytree town again so I could get some sushi. My boyfriend does not eat seafood, but they had other amazing stuff as well. We had to sit in line for a bit, but it was really worth it.

Before we went home we stopped by a Ghibli store.
Thank you so much for reading, I'm going back to Tokyo in one month and I can't wait! The next post is going to be about a Rilakkuma café.



2 comments:

  1. Tokyo is so beautiful!
    This year I was there too but I forgot to go to Asakusa >.< It looks so nice :o
    I hope you will have even more fun next month! ^-^
    Will you move to Tokyo in August or will it be just for fun? :) (vacation)

    Greetings ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from summer 2015, I am just really late posting all these posts c: Asakusa is so nice! We went there twice. Thank you so much, I'm sure I will ^-^ I was supposed to move there, but things didn't go as planned, so I'm moving there August 2017 instead ´・ᴗ・`

      Delete